Our School Vision
- To provide children with an exceptional educational journey throughout their time at our school that will provide the right skills and knowledge to enable them to be Successful Learners.
- To teach an exciting and rich curriculum both inside and outside the classroom that allows children to develop physically, emotionally and academically, enabling individual success.
- To ensure we provide a safe and secure learning environment where children thrive.
We will achieve this by:
- Providing high standards in all National Curriculum subjects where children will be able to recall and apply their knowledge and their skills with increasing confidence.
- Delivering a range of learning experiences that are sequential, building on children’s prior learning, that are knowledge rich and allow for clear progression of skills.
- Provide an excellent team of highly skilled and trained Governors and staff who are committed to a shared sense of purpose.
- Build active partnerships with our parents/ carers, and the local community
When your child leaves our school at the end of Year 6 they will have been on a rich learning journey and will be well prepared for secondary school.
Our School Ethos
Our school ethos aims to strengthen and support our school community with a focus on emotional wellbeing.
The Anchor Approach is adopted and applied throughout the school, we have adopted four characteristics to support our children to feel confident and safe:
Achieving | Belonging | Empowerment | Purpose
Through highlighting and modelling these characteristics we promote a holistic approach to resilience and wellbeing. An understanding of the importance of these values and how to apply them both in school and in everyday life empowers our children to become Lifelong Successful Learners.