We are looking for a strong, confident and talented candidate who can provide great skills, energy and passion for improving the active lifestyles for children.
The successful candidate will be forward thinking and able to support the Headteacher and Lead for PE/Sports to develop school systems to enable us to deliver the highest quality physical education to all children from nursery to Year 6.
Our school can offer you:
- An opportunity for you to make a real difference in the lives of young people
- A supportive school community, impressive space, with our own school field and Forest School!
- A welcoming an enthusiastic environment with a talented and dedicated staff team.
The successful candidates will need to:
- Ideally have experience of being a HLTA /Sports Coach/working with young children
- Have effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Have excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Be able to adapt, use own initiative and commit to being flexible, eg taking children and teams to competitions
- Be confident and capable with information technology and have clear written communication skills.
The Devonshire Hill Nursery and Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be made of the successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks.
Aplication deadline extended to Monday 19th July noon.