For those parents/carers and pupils who are preparing for the Year 6 SATs here is a quick reminder of what to expect:
- Arrive to school each morning at 8am
- SATs breakfast will be provided each morning at 8am
- Tests will be conducted in familiar surroundings
- Pupils may receive additional or extended breaks between exams
- Additional staff will be deployed to support children
For more information on how to prepare for your SATs and for some quick revision tips along with a time table please see the ‘Guide to Year 6 SATs’.