Salary: £14,829.18 per annum (National Living Wage £246.97 per week for the first 6 months & £323.38 thereafter, subjection to probation)
Terms: 30 hours per week, 52 weeks, fixed term for 15 months (to develop into a split shift work pattern following an initial period of shadowing)
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and adaptable Facilities Services Apprentice to join our school community. The successful candidate will be keen to learn and be able to demonstrate real initiative and responsibility in the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the success of the school and gain valuable work experience while achieving a formal qualification (Level 2 Facilities Services Operative) under the apprenticeship framework.
We are located a short walk from White Hart Lane overground Station or a short bus journey from Wood Green underground station. Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. To find out more about life at Devonshire Hill, please visit www.devonshirehill.com
Our school can offer you:
- Valuable opportunities for personal and professional development.
- A welcoming and supportive community of talented and passionate professionals.
- Access to an employee assistance programme.
The successful candidates will need to:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with a wide range of stakeholders, including children
- Understand and contribute towards the achievement of the school’s wider goals
- Demonstrate fantastic resilience with a real ‘can do attitude’
- Be commitment to continuing professional development
- Have a willingness to go over and above ‘the call of duty’
- Have good communication skills and good sense of humour.
The Devonshire Hill Nursery and Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be made of the successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks.
Visits to Devonshire Hill are warmly encouraged and can be organised by contacting the School on 020 8808 2053 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.devonshirehill.com/vacancies for further application documentation.
Closing date: Friday 17th January 2020 (noon)
Interview date: Week commencing 20th January 2020
Start date: January 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter)