We are looking for inspirational teachers to join our school community. The successful candidates will share our vision of ensuring children have an exceptional educational journey full of opportunities and experiences that will inspire and prepare them for future success.
More information about life at Devonshire Hill can be found throughout this website. We are located a short walk from White Hart Lane overground Station or a short bus journey from Wood Green underground station. Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
Our school can offer you:
- An opportunity for you to make a real difference in the lives of children.
- A supportive school community with opportunities for professional development.
- A welcoming and enthusiastic environment with talented and passionate staff.
The successful candidates will need to have:
- Proven record of raising standards for all pupils, including underachieving pupils
- Experience of promoting positive behaviour conducive to learning
- A passion for teaching and investing in the development of the profession
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Fantastic resilience with a real ‘can do attitude’
- A wiliness to go over and above ‘the call of duty’
- A great sense of humour.
The Devonshire Hill Nursery and Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be made of the successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks.
Visits to Devonshire Hill are warmly encouraged and can be organised by contacting the School on 020 8808 2053 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 15th November 2019 (noon)
Interview date: Week commencing 25th November 2019
Start date: January 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter)