We are looking for an outstanding teacher to join our school community. The successful candidate will share our vision of ensuring children have an exceptional educational journey full of opportunities and experience that will inspire and prepare them for future success.
To find out more about life at Devonshire Hill, please visit www.devonshirehill.com Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school.
Our school can offer you:
- An opportunity for you to make a real difference in the lives of children.
- A supportive school community.
- A welcoming and enthusiastic environment with talented and passionate staff.
The successful candidates will need to have:
- Proven record of raising standards for all pupils, including underachieving pupils
- Experience of promoting positive behaviour conducive to learning
- A passion for teaching and investing in the development of the profession
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Fantastic resilience with a real ‘can do attitude’
- A wiliness to go over and above ‘the call of duty’
- A great sense of humour.
The Devonshire Hill Nursery and Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be made of the successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks.
Visits to Devonshire Hill are warmly encouraged and can be organised by contacting the School on 020 8808 2053 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 22nd March 2019
Interview date: Week commencing 1st April 2019
Start date: September 2019