Class Teacher & EYFS Phase Leader
JOB TITLE: Class Teacher and Phase Leader
RESPONSIBLE TO: Senior Leadership Team
PAY SCALE: MPS or UPS
TERMS:Fixed Term Contract – Maternity Cover
The school has an exciting maternity leave/secondment opportunity that would appeal to a highly skilled Early Years Teacher who is either already leading EYFS or working within an Outstanding EYFS setting and ready to move on with their career development.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact the school to make an appointment to visit the school or to speak with the Headteacher and/or current post-holder for more details. The role will be offered on a one year contract in the first instance.
Our school can offer you:
– An opportunity for you to make a real difference in the lives of children.
– A supportive school community.
– A welcoming and enthusiastic environment with a talented and dedicated staff team.
The successful candidate will need to have:
– Evidence of continuing and recent professional development relevant to the post
– Proven ability to make a positive impact in leading a subject or area beyond own class and successfully developing staff through leading professional development
– Proven record of raising standards for all pupils, including underachieving pupils
– Experience of promoting positive behaviour conducive to learning, focused on raising standards.
– Experience of promoting highly effective communications within and between teams and other stakeholders in the school community
– A passion for teaching and investing in the development of the profession
– Fantastic resilience with a real ‘can do attitude’
– A wiliness to go over and above ‘the call of duty’
– A great sense of humour.
Visits to Devonshire Hill are warmly encouraged and can be organised by contacting the School on 020 8808 2053 or by emailing email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 22nd June 2018 (midnight)
Interview date: TBC
Start date: Post available from May but open for a September start