We are looking for two enthusiastic and motivated apprentice Early Years Practitioners to work at our exceptional school. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with and learn from highly experienced staff and work across both our nursery provision and reception classes.
You will be contributing to the delivery of the EYFS statutory framework by providing high-quality childcare and stimulating daily activities for our children. As a key person, you will quickly gain knowledge and develop skills with the support of colleagues.
To find out more about life at Devonshire Hill, please visit www.devonshirehill.com Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school.
Our school can offer you:
- An opportunity for you to make a real difference in the lives of children.
- A supportive school community.
- A welcoming and enthusiastic environment with talented and passionate staff.
The successful candidates will need to have:
- Secure English skills, both written and spoken
- Ambition and a commitment to continuing professional development
- Ability to self-evaluate learning needs and actively seek learning opportunities
- Have really good relationship skills with an excellent ability to work constructively as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities and your own position within these
- Fantastic resilience with a real ‘can do attitude’ demonstrating a keen wiliness to go over and above ‘the call of duty’
- A great sense of humour.
The Devonshire Hill Nursery and Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be made of the successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks.
Visits to Devonshire Hill are warmly encouraged and can be organised by contacting the School on 020 8808 2053 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.devonshirehill.com/vacancies for further application documentation.
Closing date: Friday 31st May 2019
Interview date: June (tbc)
Start date: September 2019